Sports style for dancing lovers that can be both fun and exercise. Because there are many different rhythms together which will have what rhythm. What is the history? Today we have information to leave.
Ballroom Dance is a sport that focuses on the beauty and movement of the dancers. according to different rhythms by being born among the western aristocracy The popular use of dance as an activity in social events. Each dance has a different origin as follows:
- Tango was originally the rhythm of Milonga, used to dance in small theaters, but when the Brazilian elite met Therefore, more and more dances began to be introduced, and the name of Milinga was eventually changed to tango
- Waltz was born in 1910 at the Boston Club In the Savoy Hotel, England, it was known as the Boston Waltz before it fell apart. And came back to life after World War I, with the choreography adapted to the era.
- The rhythm of Quix Waltz (Waltz) or Viennese Waltz (Viennese Waltz) Born in southern Germany during the 60’s when it was a high-powered rhythm. Because it is a rhythm with a speed of 60 bars per minute, with an emphasis on keeping the rhythm continuously. Emphasis on independent dance
- Rhythm Foxtrot (Foxtrot) It began before World War I in Europe by a rhythmic dancer named Harry Fox and was modified by Frank Ford circa AD. 1922 (1922) to 1929 (1929) until widespread
- Quick Step It is a rhythm that is branched from the Foxtrot rhythm. Because the foxtrot beat is quite high at 50 bars per minute, it makes it difficult for musicians to play. Therefore, the rhythm was reduced and brought together until a quick-step rhythm was formed. And began to spread around the year 1928 (1928) onwards.
Latin American type
– Samba rhythm (Samba)
it is a prototype from the African region. But it was developed to be popular in Brazil. The samba rhythm was accepted as a rhythm that can compete in the world-class exhibition in New York in 1939 (พ.ศ. 2482) and ten years later, the samba rhythm was accepted. widely in the year 1948 (พ.ศ.2491) 1949 (พ.ศ. 2492).
it was brought to America by African slaves. It was developed until the birth of a dance book. Which the book is widespread. Causing the rhythm of rumba to be accepted in the end.
It’s a mix of dance style. African-Cuban and popular in Cuba It began to spread when Perez Prado (Perez Prado), a Cuban musician. Bring this rhythm to play in Mexico. And has been recorded on a phonograph in 1951 until it was called. The King of Mambo (Mambo King)
– Rhythm Cha Cha Cha (Cha Cha Cha)
It was developed from the mambo rhythm, which was formed by imitating the sound of shoes hitting the floor while dancing. by being seen for the first time in America and spread to Europe It was seriously popular in 1956 before being shortened to Cha Cha, but most people are still used to Cha Cha. (Cha Cha Cha) more
– Jive rhythm
Born in New York, USA, circa 1940, it is a rhythmic dance in a style that emphasizes the rhythm of the cone and the swing, which has been adapted from many rhythmic music, including African rock and roll. and American swing, etc., in which the dance will focus on flapping, flicking and kicking the toes. which requires fun dancing and high energy
is a 2/4 rhythm similar to Spanish marches. Used during rituals when bullfighters are walking onto the field. and while he was about to kill a bull before it evolved into a dance rhythm The male side is like a bullfighter who will force the body of the dance partner. which is like a red cloth Let it swing back and forth in the same way as you’re flicking the fabric. to provoke a bull and will dance by repeating the heel lead in a fast rhythm I rarely use my hips to move.
– as a dance partner, 1 male, 1 female,
– dance to the rhythm with the music and see if the basics of the dance are correct or not
– check the balance of the body. There is a relationship with the dance partner.
– See the movement to be beautiful and flowing.
– Performance design. selection of background music And changing the position during the rhythm.
– Using the feet in the movement. Must be correct according to the rules
– Use of dance floor space must avoid other dance partners And not to interfere with the dance of others
– which the various components of the rating have the same proportion