Invite you to make a simple menu with herb-baked salmon steak a single dish, but with a lot of benefits.
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 2 slices of salmon fillet steak
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- red chili pepper (cut the seeds out) 1-2 tablets
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh turmeric
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Assorted salad vegetables
- Garnish coriander
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon UFABET salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely pounded garlic
- coarsely pounded chili peppers (cut the seeds out) 2 tablets
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated radish
- 1-2 roasted peppers
- Pound lemongrass, garlic, black pepper, chili pepper and turmeric together roughly. Mix with salmon fillet, add fish sauce, mix thoroughly and set aside for 1 hour.
- Place fish fillets on a baking tray with herbs. Put in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Make pickles by putting water, vinegar, sugar, fish sauce and salt in a small saucepan. Put it on fire to boil. Add garlic and chilli coarsely pounded. boil it again cool down Pour in carrots and radishes. Soak for about 30 minutes.
- Place the salmon fillet on a plate. Garnish with cilantro and roasted peppers. Served with pickles and mixed salad