Talk about athletics. Many people may think of only running sports such as 100-meter running, hurdles, 4×100 relays, marathons, etc. But actually athletics consists of track and field athletics. Do you remember them all? Some of them are held in athletics. Let’s see ufabet .
It is believed that the origin of athletics It began with the Greco-Romans around 776 B.C.E. The governor wanted the citizens of Greece to have good health. to serve the country fully In addition, in the past, it was believed that There are gods on Mount Olympus trying to please him. by performing various sacrifices and sports offerings at the foothills of Olympus, Elis region to honor the gods There are five types of sports played by the Greeks: running, jumping, wrestling, javelin and discus throwing . In addition to wrestling, all 4 sports are athletics. Moreover, the competition has been running continuously for more than 1,200 years.
Types of athletics
1. Track athletics
Track athletics are athletics where competition is performed on a track or track for the entire distance. Use sprints to decide the winners and losers with the most common race times as follows:
1.1) Short-distance running means running for a distance of not more than 400 meters from the starting point to the finish line. which must run in their own track throughout the distance The running distance is divided into 60, 80, 100, 200 and 400 meters.
1.2) Medium-distance running means running at distances of 800 meters or more but not exceeding 1,500 meters.
1.3) Long-distance running is defined as running a distance of more than 1,500 meters and a marathon (42.195 meters).
1.4) Relay refers to a race that is divided into sets, each with the same number of competitors as follows…
Equal distance relay means that each competitor in the same set must run the same distance, for example 5 x 80, 8 x 50, 4 x100, 4 x 200, 4 x 400 meters, etc.
A different distance relay refers to each competitor in the same outfit. Running at unequal distances, such as 80 x 120 x 120 x 80 meters, etc.
1.5) Running over a hurdle means running along a treadmill over a height barrier. and the number of fences used in each race varies, such as 100,110,400 meters over the fence, etc.
2. Field athletics
field athletics It is an athletics that must compete in the field. Decide against each other by distance. It could be distance or height. By categorizing the competition as follows:
2.1) The category judged by distance is long jump, tiptoe jump. Weight throws, hammer throws, discus throws and javelin throws.
2.2) The categories that are judged by height are high jump and pole vault.
3. Mixed athletics
Mixed athletics is a competition that brings track athletics. and some courtyards mixed together The competition is categorized as follows:
3.1) Male category, there are 2 types of mixed athletics to choose from as follows:
The pentathlon consists of 5 competitions that compete in one day, respectively: long jump, javelin, 200-meter sprint, discus throw and 1,500-meter sprint.
Ddecathlon consists of 10 competitions, competing on 2 consecutive days in order as follows:
Day One: 100-meter sprint, long jump, weight throw, high jump, and 400-meter sprint.
Day Two: 110-meter hurdles, discus throw, pole vault, javelin, and 1,500-meter sprint.
3.2) Female category, there is only one competition, which is satta athletics, consisting of 7 competitions, competing for 2 consecutive days, respectively, as follows:
Day One: 100-meter hurdles, high jump, throw-in, and 200-meter sprint.
Day Two: Long Jump, Javelin, and 800m Run
For mixed athletics, the winner is the person with the highest score in the competition. Failure to compete or not compete even once will be deemed to be cancelled.
1. Running type 100 meters, 200 meters, 400 meters, crossing the fence 100 meters, crossing the fence 110 meters.
2. Running categories 400 meters, 800 meters, relay 4×100 meters, relay 4×400 meters
3. Type 1500 meters
4. Type 3,000 meters, 3,000 meters off-road
5. 5000 meter type
6. 10,000 meter type
1. The scepter transfer area has a distance of 20 meters, holding the wand as a criteria, not related to the athlete’s legs, arms, torso
2. In the 4x200m relay race, athletes 1 and 2 must run only their own lane, 3rd person will run in their own lane until they reach the cut line. (The first curve is about 120 meters)
3. In a 4x400m relay race, the first person runs in his own lane only, the second person runs in his own lane. until the cutting line Which is in the finish line The 3rd and 4th person will stand to receive in the total distance receiving area only. When a team of athletes reaches the 200 meter mark first, that team will be able to stand and wait for the mace from the inside of the track in chronological order.
4. Hold the wand by hand throughout the tournament. After sending the wand, it should be in its own runway. or within the transfer zone until the runway is empty of athletes
5. Can change athletes 2 people must be listed in that competition.
6. In the case of a 4×100 meter, 4×400 relay race, if there are no more than 5 teams competing, the first racket will run in one curve. and then cut into the inner hole
Athletes must run over the fence a total of 10 times throughout the race distance.
Forbidden: Running over the fence with only one leg. and do not use your hands to push the fence or use your legs intentionally to knock the fence down
The field competitions are divided into two categories as follows:
1. Jumping competitions: high jump, tiptoe jump, high jump, pole vault
2. Throwing, thrusting and throwing competitions include weight throwing, javelin throwing, hammer throwing, javelin throwing.
long jump competition
The competition. The athlete jumped at the best stage of each. to be considered as a statistic Including the decision of the tie of the 1st place with the athlete jumping into the sand pit and must go forward or to the side only
jumping toe competition
It consists of tiptoes, strides, and jumps. Tiptoe must use the same foot as the board landing on the ground. Must jump with one foot Able to jump not more than 3 times will be disqualified in the next height competition. The winning athlete can choose the height of their choice.
Failure to pass 3 jumps is disqualified. Do not wrap your hands or fingers with rubber bands. Except for injuries, the best match is considered a statistic.
More than 8 athletes compete, 3 times each. The best recorder competes in the final, if not more than 8 players, 6 times each. Practice no more than 2 times. Must be thrown within the circle area. The weight must be thrown off the shoulder with one hand. The weight must touch or stay close to the chin. and the hand must not drop below the shoulder and go behind the back while throwing the weight away
A foul when entering the circle for a throw and touches the outside of the circle or the top edge of the block. or the edge on the crossbar or the top edge of the circle The device must be placed outside or inside the circle and walk behind it.
– Don’t wrap two or more fingers together with a rubber band unless injured.
– Do not wear gloves
– Don’t spray or some substances in the circle or shoes.
– Can use hand rub
– Able to fasten a leather belt or other necessary equipment that is appropriate. to prevent bone injuries
– The weight of the ball must be within the radius. and must not leave the circle until the throwing ball hits the ground
The Chakra must fall within the radius only. Do not go out of the circle until the chakra has completely dropped to the ground for the first time. And must not spray or some substance in the circle or shoes. Do not wrap two or more fingers together with a rubber band unless injured. A leather belt or other necessary equipment can be worn as appropriate. to prevent bone injuries The discus that has already been thrown Do not throw it back, carry it back to the circle. And do not go outside the circle until the wheel reaches the line.
Practice no more than 2 times. Throwing starts in the circle. when the swing touches the ground or the edge of the circle shall not be considered a foul. But if, after touching the ground or the edge of the iron, he stops spinning, a foul will be considered. When entering the circle do not touch the outside ground or the edge of the circle, a foul shall be deemed to be a foul. If it falls or breaks in mid air, it is not considered a foul. If the stake is lost until a foul occurs It will be considered that the tournament does not count either. The hammer must fall within the radius. Do not go outside the circle until the hammer hits the ground. In addition, the thrown device must not be thrown back.
– Must hold the handle The lunge must go over the shoulder or over the forearm.
– Do not use throwing or throwing methods. or aiming with other tricks
– The metal javelin does not touch the ground before the rest of the javelin, the game is void.
– If any part of the body or limb is curved or a line that follows the tip of the arc The competition was considered ineffective.
– The javelin is broken during the lunge, re-match the javelin and do not throw back.
correct gait Before raising the foot after the ground, the front foot leads You must first touch the ground with your heels. when the front foot leads It touches the ground and then tenses briefly until it is perpendicular to the body.
The athlete with the highest score is the winner. If it’s a tie, the contestant in more categories is the winner. If it’s still the same The higher the score in either category is the winner. As for any athlete who does not compete in any category shall be deemed to have no right to compete further must leave the field immediately.